Sunday, June 14, 2009

St. George ...

We had a WONDERFUL weekend in May at the beach. My favorite was our 5 mile family bike ride! Here are a few pictures!
Rachel and the boys on the beach...

Jonathan and Benjamin headed into the water...


Micah snoozing on the beach...


Jonathan and Benjamin building a sand castle...

The boys ready for our bike ride...



All ready for our biek ride...

(please note our camera is on it's last leg ... so lots of our next posts will have black and white pictures ... our new camera is on it's way!)

4 comments:

Jessica said...

It's so fun to see pictures of you guys and see the boys grow since we don't ever see you anymore. When is your first "visit" here? Hannah's baby shower? I think it will be in July some time.

Of course, you look amazing after just having a baby.

Laura said...

I think the pics look great. What a fun little getaway!

Joel (Bob) and Dresden said...

Your family is so cute! We miss you guys!

{autie} said...

looks like so much fun!!! Whats the trick with Micah in the bike trailer?? I've been wanting to go in ours, but have been afraid because it doesn't recline...I need some tips! email me!