Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Eric and Emily's Wedding!

Mr. and Mrs. Eric Mitchell

The Owens and Mitchell siblings... pretty good - 14 of the 17!

Here we are... the Birmingham Temple is a smaller Temple but AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL! It was wonderful to be at the wedding with them and our family!

We REALLY enjoyed a night at the hotel ... and we ALL slept in before heading to the reception in Montgomery! My favorite (wish I had a picture) was a table at the reception just for kids! What a great idea! Congratulations Eric and Emily!

2 comments:

Adam said...

You guys look so cute. I can't wait to see Micah as he gets older. Benjamin already looks older than the last time I saw him.

Adam got Jonathan's old calling this last Sunday. Adam said he wished Jonathan was still here to be the one to show him the ropes. We miss you all.

Laura said...

I love this family picture of you four!