Thursday, June 4, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENJAMIN!


I'll post more pictures later of his birthday celebrations ... but this is a fun picture I took at the park the other day! We've had a fun day so far ... Chuck-E-Cheese tonight! (Benjamin's request!)
How does 3 years go by so fast ... and I'm sure the next 3 and 10 and 15 wil go by just as fast! Benjamin is such a wonderful - full of life - child! We are so blessed to have him in our home. He is already such a wonderful brother to Micah ... and SUCH a big helper!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!

8 comments:

Shari Davis said...

Just barely, when I told Lilli it was Benjamin's birthday today, she ran to the door and said, "Benjamin's here!" Sad! We all miss you guys! But glad to see you're having so much fun! Where does 3 years go? I can't believe it! They think they're so grown-up (at least Lilli does)! But to me she's still my baby! Was wondering if you could email your phone number? I have your cell phone, but do you have a home phone? Or can I just call your cell? Just wanting to know how you're doing. Hope you don't mind!

Jessica said...

YAY! Happy Birthday, Benjamin! You're such a big boy! Keep being a good big brother to Micah.

Candace said...

Wow, times flies, it seems like just the other day I was at your wedding! Happy Birthday Benjamin! Have fun at Chuck E Cheese!

The Galan Family said...

Happy Birthday to Benjamin! You guys have been busy. I just caught up on everything. Hope you are feeling better after that kidney stone. How horrible! We all miss you back here.

Steph and Troy said...

Wow! 3 years old!! Happy Birthday Benjamin!! We love you!!1

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Benjamin!!!

The Sharp Family said...

Happy Birthday a day late Benjamin!! We love you!!!

NIXON STUFF said...

Hope that you had a great Birthday Ben! We miss you and hope you are doing well in your new house!
Love Mrs Emilie