Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Still a BOY!

Well... the little guy (without a name) is still a BOY! I had a sonogram yesterday and everything looked great. He measured in the 63rd percentile -and they guessimated that he weighs around 5 lbs and 13 oz. - which if he comes in 4 weeks will put him AROUND the 7 pound mark - just PERFECT!
Everything else looked great - and he is even in the right place. We are still looking at the LAST week of April for me to be induced -I will find out a "DATE" in two weeks at my next appointment. Until then ... I'll try to keep up my 30 minute run on the treadmill and pack the house to stay in shape!
Here's a 35 week prego picture ... he still sits VERY high - just like Benjamin!

7 comments:

Jennifer Sharpe said...

He is really high, you look great!

Julie said...

You look so cute Rachel! Hope everything goes well for the rest of your pregnancy.

Webster Family said...

You look great! Way to be on the treadmill. Good luck w/ everything!!

Jessica said...

I can't believe you can wear those high shoes while you are pregnant. You look adorable.

Laura said...

You are the cutest pregnant girl ever! And probably the busiest one too! I wish we lived closer so I could help you out -- you deserve some rest these last few weeks. Good luck with everything you guys have going on!

cameron said...

WOW... YOU ARE STILL RUNNING 30 MINUTES...WAY TO GO!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!!

Winn Family said...

you are so so so cute! How do you do that when you're pregnant--good job! And those pictures from the wedding are ADORABLE! I want to go to the beach.