Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A BABY "PLAN!"

I went to the doctor yesterday - and I AM actually dialated to 1 cm! By the time I got home from the doctor - and 4 hours of contractions - surely I'm at least at a 2 NOW! Dr. Joseph said I would definitely be ready for my scheduled ...
TUESDAY, APRIL 28th INDUCTION DATE!
The baby could obviously come before that... as I thought he just MIGHT last night! Jonathan and my mom are both 2 hours away ... so no running on the treadmill at least until Friday afternoon! So that's that for our baby "plan" -- if you can have a plan!
Please feel free to put in your guesses about:
weight, length, time born, date (if you think other than 4/28), hair color, and initials.
One or two of you may have an advantage -- as I've suggested a name or two - but we still are far from deciding! He will have a name within a few minutes of his birth ... that's the plan at least!
I'll try and do a fun LITTLE prize for whomever comes the closest!
Just 6 days or less - and you'll be seeing another boy in our family... we can't wait!

7 comments:

Julie said...

I can't believe you are almost done! I am guessing he will come on the 24th weighing 7 pounds 7 ounces and be 21 inches long. I am so excited for you and hope everything goes well.

Winn Family said...

Awesome job with measuring a 1!!! You're doing way better then last time--:) So here's my guess--6 lbs. 10 oz, 19 inches long, Tuesday night at 6:27. I'm so right on! Do you want help delivering your food bank stuff???

Laura said...

Wow - i can't believe it's almost time! here are my guesses: strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes, 7lbs., 8 ozs., 20 inches, born in the late afternoon on the 28th. these are all just guesses -- only your little babe knows all the real answers.

The Galan Family said...

Happy for you. You are probably in labor at this moment! My guess is...6 lbs 10 oz. and 30 inches. I have NO idea on the name. Hope everything goes well. Can't wait to see him.

The Galan Family said...

Okay, I just realized I guessed the a same as Cari. I will change my guess to 6lbs, 11 oz. It is on Cari!

Chrystapooh said...

Rachel, I hope for your sake that Sarah is WAAAYYYY off on the length. I can't imagine having a 30" baby inside! lol! Let's see... you're so tiny that I'll guess 6 lbs. 7.5 oz, 19.25 in. Tuesday at 5:39pm, which means he's already here! Congratulations! Initials, initials... Elijah Matthew Owens?

(This is Chrysta, btw.)

The Galan Family said...

oh my gosh! No, I did not mean to type 30 inches! That was a typo. I think I meant 20. Oh and I guess that his name is Micah. :) Okay, I'm a cheater and already heard that's what you named him. So cute. I was just checking back for an update. Hope you are doing well.