Saturday, April 11, 2009

HAPPY EASTER!


Here are a few of our Easter Festivities! We asked the Easter bunny if he would come LAST night ... which he kindly did! We thought we'd do all of the fun stuff today - and try and focus on the Savior tomorrow. Aside from cleaning up the yard (see Tornado post) - we really had a WONDERFUL day!
We dyed Easter Eggs for Family Home Evening this week ...






The Easter Bunny came this morning...




Easter Egg Hunt at our house ...
I just LOVE egg hunts!

6 comments:

Winn Family said...

That was so so so fun! Thanks for inviting us!

Laura said...

What great Easter pics! It looks like Benjamin and his friends had so much fun!

Only three weeks to go! We can't wait for the little fella to arrive!

Melissa Walton said...

Rachel, I just checked out your last few posts. Wow! What a scary thing that must have been during the tornado. This is Tornado land so I'm bracing myself for some big ones. Glad you guys were ok. Congrats on your upcoming baby - you look great and I'm glad the baby looks great too!

Candace said...

Easter egg hunts are so much fun. I get get over how grown up Benjamin looks!

The Higginbothams said...

Johnathan-
Came across your blog looking for Michael Weiler. Cory Higginbotham
higginbothamfam.blogspot.com

ivyjeanne said...

Rach -- you are looking great! I can't believe you are so close to delivery. Hang in there!