Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Just the boys!


Just thought I'd share this FAVORITE picture of the boys - not that they are 100% smiling or anything - it just makes me happy that they love eachother!

Benjamin is such a GREAT big brother ... and is such a big help ... he is the burpie boy (runs to get a burpie just in the nick-of-time), diaper/wipe boy -- always willing to get those if they are across the room, and is even getting pretty good at "baby-sitting" or playing with Micah! He is pretty patient - but hates for Micah to cry. A favorite line: "It's o-tay buddy.... it's OOO-tay."

Micah is a DOLL - and still, all-in-all, SLEEPS a TON - at least in comparison to what Benjamin ever slept! I hope the trend continues! He slept throught the night for a week, took a week off, and knock on wood - maybe back to sleeping nights again! We'll see how tonight goes. Last night - 9:30 - 7!! I didn't know that REALLY happened! Micah is so giggley and will cuddle which makes me so happy! I love LOVE when he laughs -- it makes the day all the better!

4 comments:

Webster Family said...

What a fabulous picture! And your boys sound awesome! Love you guys!

Kristine said...

Look, I found your blog again!:) Love that cute photo of your boys... I can't believe Micah slept so long for you. I hope it continues, too!

{autie} said...

two cute little kiddos...and some fun adventure ideas!

Candace said...

That is so great that Micah sleeps so well. He must be your reward for all the sleepless nights you had with Benjamin! My next one is probably going to never sleep since Laurel was a really good sleeper as a baby!