Sunday, November 23, 2008

"Little Boy" ...and your big cardboard box!

As Christmas is just around the corner ... we are getting more and more boxes in the mail! One of Benjamin's current favorite books is:
This short story with wonderful illustrations is about a little boy ... and his adventures - and so many of them with his BIG CARDBOARD BOX! So as the boxes come in ... I try and save the ones I need for wrapping gifts ... but I often let Benjamin have them to play in - and he LOVES it... as you will see for yourself!

3 comments:

Staci said...

He is getting so big!.. What a cutie! I love his bright red hair. I really wanted Sophia to have that hair.. but she's a blondie.. He is such a doll.. and getting so big!

The Fanning's Ark said...

I couldn't help but watch Benjamin sleeping in the pew in front of us during Sunday School. He was laying on his back with his arms thrown over his head. Most of the time he had his mouth hanging open and once he was blowing bubbles, so cute.

Candace said...

Awww...so cute. Laurel loves to play with boxes too. I guess they don't grow out of that! :)