Thursday, November 20, 2008

Kids Shoes!

So ... I've been LOOKING and LOOKING to find Benjamin some Sunday shoes ... that will go with kakki pants OR some of his John-John type outfits ... and I FINALLY found some! They have cute boy and girl shoes ... I don't exactly like ANY of the clothes on the website, but they do have cute shoes! Here's the link if anyone's interested: http://kitsel.com/index.html
They came today and they FIT -- he loves them because they "squeak" although we will have to take the squeakers out before church!!
Here are his SHOES!

3 comments:

The Fanning's Ark said...

Mentioning the squeakers reminded me of a funny... a few years ago for Christmas I bought the girls red velvet dresses with feather trim. I crocheted socks with beads and bells on them and they were too cute. Then we got to Sacrament meeting and the bells were WAY to noisy. To make matters worse, the feathers started coming off and floating all over the chapel!!

Sylwia said...

very cute! i'd get some but i dont like laces! velcro or crocs are my solution to 4 kids!

{autie} said...

sooo cute! ha ha, I love that they squeak!