Saturday, August 16, 2008

"My going to school...just like daddy!"

Benjamin had a BLAST on his first day ... I think his favorites were playing hide-and-go-seek (he hid under the table ... at least that's what he said), riding the cars and bikes INSIDE, and eating his lunch. Which came home all over his clothes. This ironically, made me happy that he ate his sandwich (PBJ...with blackberry jam) all by himself! They also learned the color: Blue ... which he already knows - but it was a GREAT review as we talked about everything BLUE on the way home! He is going to pre-school 2 mornings a week ... his teachers are WONDERFUL and he couldn't stop smiling because he had so much fun! The icing on the cake for HIM was getting a sucker at the end for being a good boy! I loved how happy he was and eager to tell me EVERYTHING!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Katelyn went to that preschool and loved it! I think it is a great place for them.

Laura said...

Love that huge backpack - what a cutie. Sounds like a win-win situation, he loves it and you get a little time to yourself!

Candace said...

Going to school, wow! I bet it was nice to get a little time to yourself, although I bet you worked most of the time, huh? It is too cute how he was so excited to tell you everything about his day. :)