Sunday, July 27, 2008

7-0-4-5 Cola-what?

So yes ... we've spent a LOT of time at 7045 Colaparchee Road lately! We most recently spent the week house-sitting while my parents were gone and Jonathan was completing a rotation in Atlanta. So this is the home I actually grew up in ... I wish I had taken a picture (maybe next time) - but it is so fun for Benjamin to experience all of the SAME things that I did -and even a few new ones. In the past few weeks we've gotten to swim in the pool, have blueberry picnics in the pool (blueberries right from the bush), Benjamin rode the tractor and 4-wheeler with Jonathan (and my brother Daniel), he got to see a deer in the woods, pick the garden, catch lightening bugs, play on the swingset -and Benjamin even helped with some cleaning projects!
So here is a picture of Jonathan and Benjamin riding on the tractor... note the flip-flops and shorts ... definitely not a farmer :)
This was from one of our first trips this summer... Jonathan and Benjamin rode the 4-wheeler so much that Benjamin just couldn't keep his eyes open any longer.
All in all we've had a really fun summer so far ... and it's not over yet!

2 comments:

The Snavelys said...

I love that house too! So many fun memories there! Love ya!

Candace said...

So fun! Your childhood home is a great place to play! Enjoy the rest of your summer. :)