Sunday, December 2, 2007

Cousins!

Well Chris, Elizabeth and Kinsley Forscutt (Jonathan's sister & family) came to visit as Chris interviewed at MCG's dental school. Benjamin loved playing with Kinsley -- and she LOVED playing in his room! She would've even played in there during his nap if we would've let her! It was so fun to have them together. Kinsley will be 1 on Tuesday! So Benjamin shared his "cupcake" with her!



Benjamin helped me put out the reindeer while Kinsley was taking her nap - so they were both in AWE when it got dark outside and the reindeer were lit up! I wish I could've captured their expressions -- the TRUE happiness that Christmas brings!

3 comments:

Bastianclan said...

awwweee how cute is that? I love the pic with them looking out the window. Priceless!!!

Caren said...

I love the pictures! How adorable!

Jessica said...

Cute! That is fun that Benjamin has cousins close enough to come visit.