Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Summertime memories!




So the boys have really enjoyed playing in their little pool this summer ... I sometimes wish we had a REAL pool in our neighborhood - or better yet - in our backyard, but needless to say, this is pretty close!
Monday we were in the pool and an airplane flew overhead, just a normal plane, but a flood of memories came into my mind of the many many days we'd be in the our pool with airplanes flying overhead, the clouds passing by and the summer afternoon showers coming down as we hid under the floats! (** we did get out for thunder/lightening storms!!)
Now that I'm a mom/grown-up, I sometimes find myself wishing I were a kid again. I feel so blessed to have these two sweet, rambunctious boys that truly fill my life with joy and a husband who loves playing witht them ... oh happy day for the many more memories for them and US to come...

No comments: