Friday, June 25, 2010

Camping out with MOM!

So ignore - I just took a quick shower after the gym... Benjamin and I had our first Mom/Son Campout! I invisioned more stars, a little cooler evening, and LOTS of sleep... but instead we had a blast... *minus calling 911 at 4:15 am because the dogs barked for half hour incraments starting at 11:30 pm -- almost 5 hours of on/off barking ... the police must've come to the rescue because we DID get sleep from 5 -6:30 am!
Here we are ready for sleepy time ... hince SCOOTER is tucked in too!

We had a blast finding our one and only lightening bug that I could actually catch! All of the others were hoovering in the trees - but it really was a site to behold! It looked as if the trees were lit up for Christmas - simply AMAZING!

Here's Micah "inspecting" our little guy in the morning...
I don't think lightening bugs live very long...
Benjamin is such a fun little guy ... you can just listen to him for hours - because he can surely talk THAT much! He's hillarious though ... NOW - if I could just remember that all day/every day, I'm sure life would be much BETTER!

1 comment:

The Snavelys said...

What a great and FUN mom you are! I'm always amazed at all the fun things you do with your boys! I hope I can be like you! :)