Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Taste of Heaven

A Taste of Heaven

The cookbook that I've been working on the past couple of months is finally HERE! Many of you have pre-ordered 2 books so that I had enough orders to print the book ... but I still have some extras that are "FOR SALE!"
They are $7.00 plus shipping. I really liked how they turned out and they really do have so many yummy and WONDERFUL recipes!
A big THANKS to all of my friends and family who were so supportive. Let me know if you are interested in buying a book or two... great for gifts as well!
AND ... if you haven't noticed ... I FINALLY updated our blog 10 posts all together - but with lots of pictures for those who enjoy "picture reading!"

1 comment:

Caren said...

It looks great! I can't wait to read all the recipes and start trying them.