Tuesday, January 26, 2010

COOKBOOK DETAILS!

So I'm going to give the cookbook a SHOT ... even though I don't have enough "BUYERS" yet... I'm hoping for more! I've got a back-up plan if we don't get enough buyers to print it ... BUT... if ANYONE wants to be a co-author and pull in their friends/family ... then we'd probably hit our 100! I'll still do all the leg work - as far as the book and collecting recipes goes ... we'd just have a bigger circle of friends! Give me a call/email - I'd love a helper!
Here are the categories:
Appetizers and Beverages
Soups and Salads
Vegetables and Side Dishes
Main Dishes
Breads and Rolls
Desserts
Cookies and Candies
This and That - which will include BREAKFAST recipes!
I would love for these to be your FAVORITE recipes ... including family recipes that you are hopefully willing to share!! Everyone is "allowed" to share as many or as few as they'd like ... but try to stay within 2-3 per category (but if you have a few extra AWESOME ones... exceptions allowed). Some ladies are just wanting to submit 1-2 recipes TOTAL while others have LOTS to share! Either way - I think it's going to turn out GREAT!
Please email me as soon as you can ... let me know if you need my email address! Our INITIAL deadline is going to be:
Friday, February 5th!
I will send out a reminder email towards the middle of next week! I'm EXCITED!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

could you add a "healthy" section. I have a few recipes for that section. But I love to get new ideas to eat healthy. Thanks