Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Day!

This was our first Christmas at OUR home ... which was really special!
Here are the boys for a quick picture before they head in to see what surprises Santa brought!
The fun things that Santa brought to Micah and Benjamin!
Benjamin, Rachel and Micah on Christmas morning!
Aunt Charity holding Micah after his nap!
Benjamin and cousin William playing in the playroom!
We had a really fun Christmas ... filled with many memories! It was wonderful to have my parents, Laura and Charity, Scott and William come for dinner! Kids really make Christmas come ALIVE!
I also had to capture a few pictures of Micah in his hand-me-down Christmas jammies that Benjamin wore ... I LOVE them - and I love those two sweet little boys!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Your family is SO cute! I loved reading about your Christmas traditions and seeing your little fellas in their adroable red Christmas pj's. You're such a cute Mom - an inspiration to me! I'm glad that you had such a wonderful holiday! Love you guys!