Monday, November 9, 2009

October beginnings...

As you can see ... I am very behind in posting - BUT - I do have good reasons! Here are a few of our earlier October happenings!

We headed to the fair for a family home evening activity. The funnel cake was tastey, Benjamin could've riden the rides all night we had lots of fun as a family... but it was a little dirty and germ-y for my taste!
My mom came up for Benjamin's grandparent's day... he felt very special!

Fun Sunday matching outfits ...
and I turned 28 the day before we left for Utah and Jonathan moved us into our new house... more of that to come later!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Your boys are so cute. Love the new little outfits.

Happy Happy Birthday Rachel.

Can't wait to see pics of your new home.

Laura said...

Such cute pictures - I love the matching outfits!

Can't wait to hear more about your adventures!