Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Choppersticks!

My parents took us to a Japanese restaurant called Taki in Macon when we went last weekend! This was Benjamin's first experience and he was in "awe" of the cooking in front of us ... and LOVED the food. He probably ate more than I did. He thought it was awesome to use the "choppersticks" which he refered to them as a couple days ago - not remembering EXACTLY how to say the name. It was a LOT of fun! Sorry for the blurry family picture ... someone at our table took it - and I hated to ask for a "retake"! Still no baby tummy pictures ... but maybe we will take some this weekend! Several people have asked - he is DEFINITELY in there now ... and just as active as Benjamin was. I'm still trying to run everyday -- and trying to stay around the 20 pound MAX ... that I had with Benjamin... time will tell!
Benj eating with his chopsticks ... and quite well I might add... maybe we should try this at home!
Drinking the soup with the soup spoon:

1 comment:

Correa Family said...

MMM... Oriental food. Thats so cute that he loves to eat with "choppersticks." Silly Benjamin!