Sunday, December 7, 2008

Still Thankful!

I'm a little behind ... and still haven't uploaded all of the pictures from Thanksgiving! Other than being really sick for the past two weeks ... well sick for a week and a half ... and then getting better, we had a GREAT Thanksgiving! The upside to being sick on Thanksgiving is ... you don't eat as much! Thank goodness for antibiotics!! I will try and upload our family "group" picture... and the picture of me and my brothers/sisters!


Here are two pictures from our attempts to take family pictures on Thanksgiving Day... I'm not sure if I'll ever get these two boys of mine smiling at the same time in a picture ... for no good reason (taking family pictures)! We did have fun walking through the woods - and I LOVED climbing up to the hay-loft in my parents barn ... somewhere I haven't been in probably 10 years ... but spent so many summer days playing "house" in ... searching for newborn kittens, and having the time of a little girl's life!
Christmas pictures and MORE (wink ... wink ...) coming in the next few days ... I'd love to say TOMORROW ... but we will see!

5 comments:

Webster Family said...

What cute pictures! It was so good to actually talk to you Rach--I miss you all so much! I hope we can get our acts together and really get together this coming year! Keep the pics & stories coming--I just love reading about your adventures!!

Emma said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe how big Benjamin is getting. I'm so sorry you were sick. I really, really, really hate being sick. I'm jealous of you growing up in a place with a barn and a hayloft to play in. I always thought having such a place would about the best thing ever when I was little.

Jessica said...

I can't wait for the wink wink.

Call me!

Staci said...

I love the barn/hay loft pictures.. very cute.. Benjamin is getting so big! Way cute..

Laura said...

What cute family pictures! I'm glad that you're feeling better after being sick for so long.

I need to call you so we can catch up... :)