Sunday, March 23, 2008

Where have we BEEN!

Well things have been SO busy -- just as for everyone else I'm sure... but I started working full-time with Kroger again - for 2 reasons ... the FIRST being that I HAD to ... because Kroger re-aligned their Areas - now I have 2 areas (45 stores), whereas before I had 1 area and only 31 stores. I LOVE my job - and feel so blessed that I've been able to work from home - but ALL of my time when Benjamin's occupied (SLEEPING) - is taken up doing Kroger work. The timing was a huge BLESSING - because we need to go back on Kroger insurance - so perfect timing! Jonathan will work at Chick-Fil-A until the end of the semester but then he will be home to help out with Benjamin more while I'm working full-time!
Aside from working a LOT -- we all got a stomach bug - YUCK, Jonathan even stayed home from a dental conference to take care of us - he was better by then!
Here are a few of my favorite - RECENT pictures!
- in the tub -- Benjamin LOVES playing "toys" and Bubbles are always a plus!

Benjamin was helping me make cookies one night after dinner - but while they were baking, he had a BLAST hiding in the cabinet - and he actually FIT on the lower shelf, I just couldn't get a picture quick enough!

Lastly - a picture of Benjamin shaving with Jonathan one Sunday morning - BEE antennas and all - poor guy, it took us a few days to finally realize that the shaving cream was a LITTLE too strong - which he got a rash from... so Jonathan bought the Aloe sensitive skin shaving cream - so now they can shave together!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Such cute pictures! He is growing up so fast!

Laura said...

Those pictures are so cute! Sorry to hear that you all were sick- that's the worst!

Jessica said...

Very cute pictures. I love the one with Benjamin and Lilli. She's all about him and he's like "Yeah I know I'm cute- I guess you can touch me."