Sunday, January 13, 2008

Christmas 2008... I mean 2007!


Well these are REALLY late Christmas pictures from 2007 ... even though we are WELL into 2008! They got "misplaced" for a little white -- but finally after re-loading, they are back! We spent Christmas at The Harrisons ... and New Year's at the Owens ... most of these are fun pictures of Benjamin ... but a few with us!
Benjamin Owens and William Ray ... cousins!

Jonathan and Benjamin opening a TRUCK!


Jonathan, Rachel and Benjamin Owens - Christmas morning at the Harrisons!



Jonathan and Benjamin blowing out the Christmas Candles!


Kinsley Forscutt, Benjamin Owens and Mary Mitchell - different cousins!


3 comments:

Mary Mitchell said...

Love the pictures! You'll have to email me the pictures you took of the kids playing in the play room - I didn't get any. How's Benjamin's hand doing?!

Elizabeth said...

I love the pictures. I am so glad Kinsley has lots of cousins around her age. We have to make sure they see lots of each other.

Bastianclan said...

Rachel aweee your pics are so cute. I am jeolous you got to spend Christmas with your family. So spoiled. But how fun for Benjamin. Have a great day
Tina