Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Chattanooga Aquarium!

So -- New Year's Eve day Benjamin and I went to the Chattanooga Aquarium with Charity and little William -- Benjamin could not be contained in his stroller the wholetime -- this is a FANTASTIC place for kids. He LOVED trying to pet the sting rays -
so long as they didn't come to close!

Here's Benjamin looking at the Sting Rays -
and Sharks and other swimming animals in the petting "water"!


Benjamin LOVED the Penguins and watching them swim! I think he thought this one was real - I'm not sure that he's figured out that in-animate objects are really not alive, but that's okay.
I think he would've taken this guy home if he could've!
We also enjoyed the butterfly house ... along with the most incredible looking seahorses... the only thing I could think of - someone sure had furn coming up with that animal!

2 comments:

Caren said...

That penguin looks so real in the picture! I looked at the picture and thought, "how did they get that penguin to stand still?...and how'd they get so close?!" What a great place to take toddlers!

Wing and Alli said...

Oh my goodness, he's growing up fast! He still gets me with those amazing eyes and that beautiful curly red hair!