Sunday, August 12, 2007

First Post

Just wanted to welcome everyone to our family blog. I've enjoyed putting it together and hope to keep it up-to-date as I learn more. Jonathan takes his first set of boards this Thursday, August 16. We are excited and nervous- but I'm sure he'll do GREAT. Jonathan and I will then go to Savannah for our anniversary and Benjamin will stay with my parents. We are MOST excited for our family vacation to Utah/Jackson Hole. Benjamin will get to go to his FIRST BYU Football game. He's already been to a Women's soccer game and Men's basketball game -we're hoping he'll be TRUE BLUE. Aside from vacationing... I will also try and update everyone as to happenings, fun days, and good news at our house. I LOVE recipes - so I will try and post one every now and again. Please feel free to send me your family favorites.
LOVE to each of YOU. --
Rachel, Jonathan and Benjamin

5 comments:

Wing and Alli said...

I'm so excited you joined the blog world! We will most definitely be checking back!! And best of luck to Jonathon this week!

Wing and Alli said...

Sorry Jonathan, I didn't mean to spell your name wrong :)

Mary Mitchell said...

I'm so excited you guys have a blog! It's so much fun. I'm excited to see what you post!

callie said...

yay! your blog looks great and i can't wait to keep up on your family adventures! thanks for letting know!

Anonymous said...

HEY

This is great that you have this Blog!