Saturday, August 18, 2007

Anniversary Trip to Old Savannah!


Jonathan and I had the INCREDIBLE chance of going to Savannah for our 4th Anniversary! My mom came to keep Benjamin and he had a GREAT time! He got to go on a date with Mom Mom and she even bought him some new "Little People!"

Jonathan and I left Friday afternoon and headed to Savannah. We arrived and ate at the FAMOUS "Lady and Sons Restaurant" -- famous but I don't know that we'd go there again. Then we spent the evening walking down River Street.









After getting to SLEEP IN... we took a trolley tour of Savannah which was a LOT of fun. We got to see all the beautiful old homes, churches and squares. Our tour guide was African American ... and a HOOT!

We ate lunch at Huey's -- and it was YUM! We did a little walking around town (REALLY HOT!) -- before heading back to Augusta. What a special trip and treasure for Jonathan and I. We were very greatful that my Mom offered to keep Benjamin! We're hoping for a longer 5 year Anniversary trip :) Benjamin will be a year old -- and can stay at my parent's for a few days.

2 comments:

callie said...

how fun! i love savannah and hope to tour around the area a little more sometime. what a treat to be able to get away just the two of you! looks like you had a blast

cameron said...

Always nice to have a getaway! So, IS JONATHON A DOCTOR?????????? I HAVE NO CLUE HOW YOU TWO ARE!!!!???