Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sea World PLUS Disney!

 For Fall Break we decided to head to Orlando ... so I packed up the three kidos and headed down ... Jonathan joined us 2 days later!  He missed out on SeaWorld but we were so excited to pick him up for Disney World!  

Since I was still very sickly from being in my first trimester of pregnancy ... we treated ourselves to a little Japanese at Benihana!!
 Then on THURSDAY, we headed to Sea World - just the boys and I!  They were troopers and we were able to see all the shows!
 Us with the Shamu...
 My FAVORITE: the dolphin show!
 The boys favorite was the Clyde and Seymore show... but the Whales came in second!
 We were SO excited for Jonathan to join us Friday-Sunday!!  He was able to hold Jacob and calm him when he was SO exhausted!  All in all - the boys were GREAT and just enjoyed the rides and all of the characters!
Our first day at Disney...
Micah got to meet Stitch while Jonathan and Benjamin rode Space Mountain!
We ALL got to meet the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland...
the boys riding the teacups!
 LOVE the boys riding the DUMBO ride!
 One of Jonathan's favorites... riding the PEOPLE MOVER in Tomorrowland!
 By the end of day 1... it was raining and we were all pretty tired!  We did ride Pirates of the Caribbean which was one of our favorites before heading back to the hotel (and the rain hitting!)

Day 2... We got to the park a little later as we stayed until the FIREWORKS show and night parade!
 Micah and I on the DUMBO ride (again!)
 We toured the Swiss Family Robinson House... of course a classic and a favorite!
 We had to wait a pretty good bit to ride the Magic Carpet Ride... but everyone enjoyed it!
Some of our other Favorites that we don't have pictures of were:
the BUZZ Lightyear, Peter Pan's Flight to Neverland, the boys liked a few of the "little" roller coasters, Jonathan got a kick out of the jokes on the Jungle Cruise ... and I LOVED seeing all of the princesses ... I just don't think it's quite the same for boys!


 
 Benjamin did a GREAT job taking this pictures of Jonathan and I as the sun was setting... this is definitely a MAGICAL place and we are excited to go AGAIN (in a few years!) ... We had a WONDERFUL time with our boys here and being together!




1 comment:

ivyjeanne said...

Great pictures! You don't even look pregnant -- was this early fall? You were so brave to go alone with all three boys. I'm not sure I'd have the guts with two and being pregnant.

You captured the dolphins perfectly, too. You sure make me want to go. I've never been to Florida before and I'm afraid we're going to miss our chance if we don't do it soon.