Monday, May 2, 2011

April and May 2011!

 I love this sweet picture... it has so much meaning all wrapped up in one picture:

the outfit was Jonathan's blessing outfit, love his sweet little yawn and toes - and THE TULIPS!!  My sweet friend Jaime came by my FIRST day being a mom of 3 alone (when Jacob was 5 days old!) ... she'll never know how much the visit, holding Jacob and the tulips (** one of my FAVORITE flowers **) meant to me that day!  Heavens little angel!

 Benjamin holding Jacob!
MORE kisses from Jacob!
Stretching...
Don't you just love baby "sleeping" smiles... 
 Yawning...
 Jacob's FIRST bath... and Benjamin was my photographer!

 Me giving Jacob his first OFFICIAL bath!
 Love this shot - it was from Benjamin's viewpoint!
 Few favorites of Jacob...
Micah had to join the photo shoot for a little hug and kiss for Jacob!
what a tiny little one!
 Sleeping little guy...
 Don't you love that smile - even his eyes are smiling!
 An all-time favorite - Micah really does love this little guy!


No comments: