Monday, December 20, 2010

December Trip to Utah!

Here are a few quick pictures from our little vacation to Utah in December! It was fun to see friends and family, go to the BYU basketball game and see the lights on Temple Square! The only downside was that Benjamin got a stomach bug ... and then passed it to our friends and me ... thankfully I made it home before it hit me though! We love our dear friends the Heidemans who put us up even with a sick kiddo!


Micah on the plane...


Laura and I with our kiddos watching the fire!


Benjamin and Micah inside the Joseph Smith Building...


Uncle Christopher (his birthday!) and Benjamin at the BYU basketball game!


The Owens Family at the BYU basketball game!


Our little family (EXHAUSTED) on Temple Square!


The Salt Lake Temple...


Jonathan and I on Temple Square...


Jonathan watched our kids so I could go to see the "Music and the Spoken Word" performance by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra!


Headed home... the boys watching the planes at the SLC Airport!

No comments: