Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Worth an Ice-Cream Celebration!

In case you were wondering why Micah is SO happy to have this ice-cream cone...
it's because as Benjamin told him...
"Micah, you get to be the BIG BROTHER this time!"


Here's a picture that Benjamin drew for me ... of me ... don't you just love what's inside that TUMMY! (And the round object to the side is FOOD!)
Yes... we are excited to "announce" that baby #3 is on the way - due April 27th! Benjamin assures me that this time it will be a girl - "because we already have two boys!"
Keeping our fingers crossed (heartbeat of a girl at 168!) ... we'll love a boy or girl!

19 comments:

Joel (Bob) and Dresden said...

Oh yippee!!! Congratulations!!! What a cute announcement!

Hannah said...

How exciting!!! I am so happy for you guys! Sending pink thoughts your way.

Webster Family said...

YEAH! So maybe we need to plan our reunion in GA? So happy for you guys!

Shari Davis said...

How exciting!! Congratulations!!!

Jessica said...

Congratulations!!! So exciting. What a cute picture. We miss you guys.

Kristine said...

Seriously??? I can't believe this is the first I am hearing about this! You guys have lots of fun stuff going on right now--- big congrats to you and your cute family!

The Sharp Family said...

Awesome! We love it and hope it's another boy!

Jennifer Sharpe said...

Congrats!! That's really exciting, I hope it's a girl too! If so I'll send you some bows : )

The Mitchells said...

I wondered when that would be coming! Congratulations!

Jay and Sherrie said...

Congratulations! That is so great.

Laura said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! We're so excited for you! And can't wait to find out what you're having! Those two boys of yours are too cute.

Mom of The Fields Fam Five said...

Love the News! Awesome picture!

ivyjeanne said...

Very cool, Rach. I was waiting for this announcement to pop up. And I'm so excited for you guys -- even if it means it might get in the way of our little reunion. ;)

ivyjeanne said...

Oh, and I give you my blessing to name her Ivy if it's a girl born on April 27. ;)

Julie said...

So excited for you! Congratulations!

Hannah Ashmore said...

Congrats. Can't wait to hear if it's a little boy or girl!

cameron said...

your family is growing, growing, growing... cute redhead. B was born red somewhat but it won't stick. You look beautiful as ever and happy. loves

Tyler and Rachael said...

super congratulations!!

Blue Eyed Girl said...

CONGRATS!! Love the picture!