Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A THANKFUL Thanksgiving recap!

The ONE and ONLY ... red-headed INDIAN!


We had a WONDERFUL week full of Thanksgiving festivities which included:
1. Benjamin's Thanksgiving program - which Grammy and Grampy came to and were a HUGE help with Micah so that I could record Benjamin NOT even singing one single word ... oh well :)
Here's Benjamin, Me and Micah (a very TIRED little guy!) ...
2. Mom Mom, Laura, Nana, and Albert coming to spend a couple days and give their FULL attention to the boys!
FHE turkey cookies...
Nana and Benjamin making "turtles"...
Albert playing with Micah - do they look related or what?
3. A delicious dinner at the Owens's in Ringgold ... I wish I had the big group picture - everything was SO yummy and so fun to be with family!
Benjamin and his cousin Kinsley!
I am so grateful for our many many blessings -- but LOVE being married to Jonathan, having two amazing little boys and a wonderful extended family!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute pictures! You all look great- and Micah is growing too fast. I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving.

Laura said...

What a fun Thanksgiving! I love Benjamin's Indian costume - very cute. It's hard to perform in front of people sometimes; I remember being SO shy when I was little. My kids will probably inherit some of that from me. I'm glad that things are going so much better for you guys! We hope you have a wonderful Christmas! Love ya!

Foushee's said...

benjamin is so cute! he seems like such a great little guy! micah is soo cute with those big blue eyes! you need to get some pictures of the house up! would love to see them!