Sunday, February 22, 2009

New York - New York!


A trip to REMEMBER ... just the ladies ... to see THIS LADY...



I had the most WONDERFUL time in New York City with my mom, 2 sisters and sister-in-law. It was a little cold at times - and lots of walking -but that was just part of the wonderful experience.

My most favorites were:

1. Manhattan Temple - the inside was AMAZINGLY beautiful - I loved the stained glass windows, beautiful paintings and the sweet ladies!



2. Mary Poppins - We went to the Broadway show ON Valentine's - and I thought it was FANTASTIC!

3. Super YUMMY food ... including eating at: La Bonne Soupe (French) - best Caramel Creme for dessert, Malatesta Trattoria (Italain), and Cafe Ino - for a yummy brunch and the BEST hot chocolate. We also enjoyed yummy pizza, paninis and bakery desserts!



4. Seeing all the AMAZING sites, museums, and sounds of New York City ... couldn't have asked for a better LONG weekend!
A special thanks to Jonathan and his Mom for helping with Benjamin so I could GO ... AND a BIG thanks to my Mom and Dad for such a fun gift - just for the girls!

5 comments:

BWei said...

What fun! I totally want to take a girl's trip with my sister and sisters-in-law...glad you had a blast!

Candace said...

How cool! I'm glad you had fun. It was nice to see pictures of your sisters too. :)

Mary Mitchell said...

SO jealous!

ivyjeanne said...

trips to nyc with mom are the best. how fun to have your sisters there too!

Laura said...

That looks like so much fun! Thanks for the postcard! I'm so glad that you had such a blast with your mom and sisters. I love all the pictures you posted :)