Sunday, October 28, 2007

Date to the Duck Pond!



Well if anyone loves ducks as much as I do ... it would have to be Benjamin! One of my favorite past-times, while living in Provo, was riding my bike to one of several duck ponds! Now we still can ... but there are usually only 3 ducks -- two white ducks, and one mallard which has a green head!

Yesterday we went for a walk to see "our" ducks -- Benjamin LOVES when they start quacking! "kak-kak" was actually one of the first words he ever said ... fitting that he can now say "duck" and "quack quack". Benjamin also LOVES to throw anything he can find into the pond ... just thought I'd share a few pictures of one of our favorite places, and doing one of our favorite things... the two pictures are of Benjamin "LISTENING" ... and his reaction after they started "QUACKING!"
There are several boulders on one side of the pond... it was nice and cool -- and Benjamin just sat in my lap ...
what a sweet moment for a mother!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

What great pictures...I love his facial expressions. He is yummy.

Mary Mitchell said...

Oh my goodness those pictures are too cute. You captured the moment perfectly!

cameron said...

super cute pic!!!

Shari Davis said...

He's too cute, Rachel! Those are some awesome pictures!